ZALORA adalah toko online fashion dan kecantikan yang menawarkan koleksi pakaian, aksesoris, sepatu dan produk kecantikan untuk pria dan wanita. Berpusat di Singapura, ZALORA juga terdapat di Hong Kong, Singapura, Indonesia, Filipina, Thailand, Vietnam, Malaysia dan Brunei. ZALORA menjual produk fashion dari brand international dan juga brand lokal di setiap Negara yang beroperasi. ZALORA juga beroperasi di Australia dan New Zealand sebagai The Iconic. Zalora adalah salah satu investasi utama Rocket Internet di Singapura.
Saat ini PT Fashion Eservices Indonesia (ZALORA) kembali membuka lowongan kerja terbaru pada bulan Mei 2022.
1. Management Trainee – Operations
We are looking for a Management Trainee that requires collaborations with different department heads and team members. Zalora Management Trainee Program is designed to groom dynamic graduates with passion for being part of our middle management and project leaders and for rapid growth within Zalora. This role will rotate in Head Office Gatot Subroto & Warehouse Bekasi.
- Deep dive in addressable market research and strategize on data gathering and analysis.
- Involve in Project Management and development of business case
- Assist in the development of actionable business plans, establish appropriate reporting mechanism
- Working in multi department in Operations such as Production, Customer Service, Fulfillment and etc
- Attentive to detail
- Master Degree from reputable university
- Min. 2 years working experience in operations field
- Fluent in English
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office
2. Operations Trainee
We are looking for a Operations Trainee program, one year program that aims to develop future operations leaders in Zalora. The program is rotation based, covering Warehouse, Distribution, Logistic and Customer Service. Reporting to Associate Director Fulfillment, base in Bekasi Warehouse. We are confident when we say that this program is the best start for fresh graduates that want challenges, personal growth and being part of building ecommerce history!
- Learning in-house systems and work closely with managers in all related departments to understand the specific management perspectives and company policies
- Receives training and performs duties in assigned projects
- Analyze and monitor performance progress of assigned projects
- Initiate ideas to improve Zalora’s overall business improvement of assigned projects
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree, Engineering (Industrial), Engineering (Environmental/Health/Safety), Engineering (Mining/Mineral) from reputable university preferred with minimum GPA : 3,50.4,00
- Fluent English communication skill is required
- Have strong commitment, a dynamic and result driven type of person, ambitious and high level of enthusiasm and great project management skills
- Strong interest and understanding of retail and fashion industry, warehouse system and management
- Strong understanding of MS Excel (pivot tables, functions, etc) is preferred
- Able to work independently, as well as in a team
- Willingness to work in a multicultural environment